Fri, 24 Jun|
Sky River Retreat Centre
Yin Sexuality Retreat
The Deep feminine and Her sexuality
Time & Location
24 Jun 2022, 5:00 pm NZST – 26 Jun 2022, 5:00 pm NZST
Sky River Retreat Centre, Coromandel, New Zealand
About the event
Matariki a time for reflection and renewal.
A time of deep listening, rest and rejuvenation.
Yin Sexuality brings you a weekend of embodiment practices, inquiry and reflection to support the unwinding and restoration of your innate, original, feminine sexual wholeness and aliveness.
A chance to reset, and rest back into the fullness of who you are at a deep level.
Forget the narrative we are told around sexuality, being sexy, the culture of needing, grasping to ‘get’ fulfilment.
Explore and discover for yourself the voice of your body, the pace of your body and the rich deep resources you can access through it.
This weekend offers the opportunity to be invited to discover the deeper layers of YOU, their power and potential - hidden in your sexual blueprint of health - that is free from conditioning, others peoples needs and desires, performance, trauma and shame.
Unlock powerful gateways into wholeness.
Learn subtle yet powerful practices that invite you into a deeper relationship with LIFE itself.
Discover and explore for yourself your relationship to your Body, your Sexuality, Earth and Cosmos and attune to the wisdom you can access through these gateways.
Over this weekend we will explore:
- The art of becoming receptive
- Unwinding the nervous system and attuning to our original, innate blueprint of health and sexual wholeness
- Nature and Cosmos as Lover
- Co-regulation with Earth - the gateway into the Deep feminine, that you are part of.
- Exploration of the SUBTLE realms of Embodiment and Sexuality
- Sexual identity - the conditioning and reshaping of who we are as expressions of the Deep Feminine and Her Sexuality.
- The Anatomy of Feminine Sexual Arousal - some keys to unlock more creativity and pleasure potential.
- Time for rest, connection with yourself, nature and being part of a group of women on similar paths.
This retreat is for an intimate group of women, limited places are available.
The retreat centre that will host us is on the beach in a beautiful, private, remote location in the coromandel https://www.skyriversanctuary.com
Investment for the weekend $650 includes accomodation, food* and tuition ( with an option to stay 3 nights or 2 included in the price)
*Food is delicious nutritious, nourishing, whole food and vegetarian 3 x meals a day.
This retreat is for you if:
- You are curious to learn more about embodiment, your sexuality and how to move beyond limiting patterns and behaviours by attuning to the blueprint within you.
- You need a reset, a chance to rejuvenate and plug back in to your deeper wiser most nourishing Self.
- You feel like there is more to sex than friction based sex and you want to explore the subtler, energetic, maybe even cosmic side of sexuality.
- You want to be guided by a trauma informed guide to more intimately know and deepen your connection with yourself and your sexual wholeness and blueprint.
- You are curious to learn more about the Yin Side of your Sexuality and how to integrate this into your life.
- You feel shutdown in your sexual self and want to re-awaken to something, beautiful, authentic, cosmic, energetic and magical.
1. Will I have to take my clothes off, do exercises that feel uncomfortable , embarrassing?
Absolutely not, everything is optional, you can participate at whatever level feels like a right fit for you at that time. It is possible to do the whole retreat fully clothed.
2. Is everything confidential on the retreat?
Yes, we have agreements at the start to not share one another's identity or experiences (apart from our own if we wish to) with anyone else outside of the retreat. This includes photography, photos are only allowed with full verbal permission from everyone in the photo, every person in the photo will be asked before any sharing on social media.
3. Do I need to have a partner or be sexually active to participate in this event?
No this is a solo journey, about your own relationship with your sexuality.
4. Can I pay the course instalments?
Yes there is a *payment plan option for this event, full payment must be made 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the event. Please email info@yinsexuality to arrange. Please only seek this option if you have financial constraints as I have limited availability for this arrangement.
5. Is this retreat suitable for me if I have serious sexual trauma? If you are suffering from trauma related symptoms it is best if you schedule in some private 1;1 sessions with me prior to the event. That way you’ll be in a better place to be present in your body in the embodiment practices. Having said that these practices are designed to support the body to unfurl and unwind from patterns of threat response in the body that can come up during intimacy.
6.If I need to cancel for any reason can I get a full refund? At the time of booking your in person retreat I ask you to pay for the event in full. (Unless you have a payment plan arrangement)
If to some unforseable serious health reason you cannot attend the event - you can get a refund, or transfer to a future event or private sessions with Yin Sexuality to cancel the workshop this needs to be done in writing to email@example.com and the following conditions apply:
- 14 days or more in advance: I will refund your payment minus a 10% admin fee and any Paypal fees. Or I will minus the 10%, and any Paypal fees, and you can transfer the rest to another equivalent priced event.
- Less than 14 days advance: I will endeavour to fill your place and return your payment in full, minus 10% admin fee and any Paypal fees. If I can’t do this then your full payment will be kept.
By paying for the workshop you indicate your agreement to these cancellation terms. If you have any questions about the policy please discuss them with me before paying the workshop fee. *The same conditions apply if you have negotiated a payment plan.
- Ticket type
Reserve your placePrice$650.00Sold Out
This event is sold out