Fri, 26 Aug|
Yin Sexuality Retreat For Couples
Time & Location
26 Aug 2022, 6:00 pm NZST – 28 Aug 2022, 4:00 pm NZST
Piha, Piha 0772, New Zealand
About the event
A Cosmic, Souful and Subtle Sexual Awakening for Couples.
Are you curious about Tantric Sexuality, and how this way of 'being' in intimacy can support you to flourish in the bedroom and beyond?
This Yin Sexuality Retreat for Couples is designed to support you to enter the realm of the subtle. Most of us learn about sex as being something that has a linear approach, a goal of excitation, stimulation, arousal and orgasm being the final destination, and thats great lets face it, it can be fun AND there is more to explore beyond this. This retreat takes you into the cyclical and tidal nature of sexuality, where the journey itself, and meeting each moment with no goals, allowing space for what naturally arises and flowers from within the body.
“This retreat takes you deep into the body, and using a combination of ancient breathing practices and the latest neurobiological advances, effortlessly guides you into the relaxed and expansive moment . Making each moment longer can allow for deeper intimacy, with the potential of opening to deeper connection with yourself and your partner and access to the subtle realms and perhaps mystical states.”
Relationship Enchantment- is designed to take you beyond your patterns that naturally arise during sex and support the flowering of ‘radical intimacy’ the magical space that opens up through attunement, a relaxed nervous system and a pace that supports deeper listening in the body.
The value of 'retreat-time' is that it takes you away from all the distractions of life, and offers you the gift of focussing on the here and now, without all the other responsibilities. It enables a space to bring attention to, and focus on the deeper intimacy and connection you might crave deep down.
Here, you are offered a chance to be curious, discover for yourself an innate body intelligence that is natural to you in the right conditions. and maybe offers nourishment to the intimate connection between yourself and your beloved.
On this retreat you will explore:
- Simple yet powerful breath and connection practices that support the unwinding of your nervous system creating the capacity for more sensation, more access to the senses and the subtle realms.
- Radical intimacy (emotional and physical) and deeper connection, creating the right conditions for this.
- Relaxation as a doorway into sexual intimacy and arousal.
- The demystification of Tantric Sexual practices into grounded, somatic attunement and awareness.
- Simple guided practices that you do with your partner (fully clothed somatic practices)
- Cultivating deep presence, and embodied intimacy.
- Polyvagal theory in relationship to intimacy, pleasure and arousal.
- The Yin and the Yang of arousal.
- Will I be able to just work with my partner? Yes, the retreat is about creating deeper intimacy and connection with your beloved, other couples will be on the retreat for you to make friends with and share your experiences with , if you desire, but the connection and intimacy exercises will be with your partner.
- Will I have to do anything embarrassing like get naked in front of others or be sexual in front of everyone? All the practices are designed to be done fully clothed, although some practices may arouse desire in the body its not so much about taking that desire into sex whilst in the group space, you have the privacy of your own rooms for that ;)
- Do I need to bring a partner to attend this event? Yes this retreat is designed to be done with a partner.
- Is this retreat suitable for same sex couples? Absolutely! This retreat is open to all genders and sexual orientation
- Is this a private event? Will my attendance be confidential? Yes, this is a private event, participants are asked not to disclose the identity of others, we will have verbal agreements at the start of event that create safety and privacy for all participants.
- Can I get a refund if I need to cancel? If to some unforseable serious health reason you cannot attend the event - you can get a refund, or transfer to a future event or private sessions with Yin Sexuality. (see cancellation policy)
- Is this retreat suitable for me if I am very new to this kind of work? Yes, no experience is required, just a willingness to participate as fully as you can, attend the sessions and where possible free yourself from all distractions for the duration of the event.
- Is this retreat suitable for me if I have serious sexual trauma? If you are suffering from trauma related symptoms it is preferential that you seek 1:1 support from a trauma informed coach or therapist. The practices on the retreat are designed to support the body to unfurl and unwind from patterns of threat response in the body in their own time. Please reach out to me via email email@example.com if you have any concerns about your suitability for being in a group setting.
- Do I need to be an experienced meditator or proficient at tantra to enjoy this retreat? Absolutely not, this retreat is suitable for any couple regardless of how much meditation, yoga or breath work you have done.
+$49.88 service fee
Reserve your VIP couples retreat - ticket is for 2 people.
+$49.88 service fee0